Meeting Notes from 2/5/2007 meeting

I/Paul helped Dan Lichfield, from WBC, upload photos, to the new workingbikes.org photo gallery. Setting up the gallery pretty much involved activating the image, and image_gallery modules, setting up some galleries in the admin page for doing that, and adding some CSS that put a nice black single pixel border around photos.

I/Paul also ran the update.php script on a bunch of sites. Somehow, this corrupted some workingbikes.org content. I just patched up some links from the node table to the node revision table, in the database. It's weird, but I figured out how to fix it, and all of the content seems to be fine now.

If anyone is seeing any wierd stuff with story or page content showing "n/a" instead of the actual page, on their sites, please let me/Paul know.